Cat Chaser

by ELMORE LEONARD | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Maurean of Atlantic Beach, Florida USA on 6/17/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Maurean from Atlantic Beach, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 17, 2003
This was a quick read; a witty and well written tale of cat-and-mouse...but, who is chasing who??

From book cover:
"Maybe life was too easy for ex-leatherneck George Moran. Maybe he was looking for trouble...because thats what he found when he fell in love with the wife of a Miami millionaire. It was a good way to get hurt...and to get caught in the crossfire of a deadly con."

Released on Sunday, June 29, 2003 at bench near Bridge of Lions (along riverwalk) in Saint Augustine, Florida USA.

left on the first bench on the southside riverwalk, near the Bridge of Lions....watched from Harry's as a girl (and her sisters, I presume) "found" the book, so I hope she will journal it soon!!

Journal Entry 3 by coley2cute from Cary, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, July 02, 2003
I found this book on a bench and was just curious to see what the person that left it was reading. Then there was a note saying to take it and see where else it had been. I thought that was a cool idea and wanted to bring it along as I finished my vacation so that it could get further around. I live in NC but was visiting St.Augustine and am now in another city in FL. I'll probably drop it off in a mall here in Orlando, or maybe Tampa when I go to visit family. Or if I forget back home in NC. I didnt read it though...sorry! Then I was cracking up when I searched for the book on this website and read that someone saw me and my sisters taking the book, weird yet funny! Well, I gotta go, thanks.b