Grimms Fairy Tales

Registered by KateKintail of Burke, Virginia USA on 11/5/2009
Journal Entry 1 by KateKintail from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, November 05, 2009
Bought this at a library sale used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by KateKintail at Hunt Valley Marriott in Hunt Valley, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 05, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (11/4/2009 UTC) at Hunt Valley Marriott in Hunt Valley, Maryland USA

The Book Faerie is releasing this at FaerieCon!

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Journal Entry 3 by IamtoYou at Hunt Valley, Maryland USA on Monday, April 04, 2011
I will never tire of Grimm's Fairy Tales. Admittedly I have held on to this book since purchasing it at FaerieCon in 2009, but one more read through and I am ready to set it to travel again. Thank you!