Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville, Book 1)

by Carrie Vaughn | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on 11/5/2009
Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Thursday, November 05, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome! I'm sure you'll find it fun!
All over the world people are following the journey of their books through BookCrossing, by making an entry YOU will be helping keep this book's unique history up-to-date. Our greatest joy at BookCrossing is knowing that someone has found & is enjoying one of our books! You can remain anonymous, but if you choose to join please list me, princess-peapod, as your referring member. There are no strings attached and I don't get anything out of it...I just want to share the love of reading & bookcrossing!
"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library."
Jorge Luis Borges

night time Dj who happens to be a werewolf...fun read.
got from PBS and this series & author are new to me, but I am already looking forward to the next 2 in the series that are headed my way!

"Second hand books are wild books, homeless books; they have come together in vast flocks of variegated feather, and have a charm which the domesticated volumes of the library lack." --Virginia Woolf

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at us postal service in avila beach, CA -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/10/2009 UTC) at us postal service in avila beach, CA -- Controlled Releases

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

sending off to a PaperBackSwap.com member in ID to read and enjoy!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster