How to Disappear Completely and Never Be Found

by Sara Nickerson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Ring88 of Wichita, Kansas USA on 11/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Ring88 from Wichita, Kansas USA on Monday, November 02, 2009
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy! If you like you can mention me, Ring88, as the one who referred you.
Well have a great day and enjoy the book
Dane
AKA Ring 88

Journal Entry 2 by Ring88 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, November 02, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/5/2009 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Going out in a book box

Journal Entry 3 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, November 21, 2009
Sounds good even if it is a kid's book

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, June 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/14/2019 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Releasing in box of YA books - enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbamaforeverwing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Monday, June 17, 2019
Thank you so much for the box of YA books.