Pay It Forward

by Catherine Ryan Hyde | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by glenystasmania of Richmond, Tasmania Australia on 11/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by glenystasmania from Richmond, Tasmania Australia on Monday, November 02, 2009
I read this book sometime ago, and have a copy in my personal collection, this was the most moving book I have read, I also loved the movie.... This book has motivated me to participate in Random Acts of Kindness as often as possible, I love the idea of a ripple effect moving forward because of one incident that has touched someone, even if it was not necessarily evident at the time......

Journal Entry 2 by glenystasmania at Mount Richon, Western Australia Australia on Monday, November 02, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/2/2009 UTC) at Mount Richon, Western Australia Australia

enjoy, and get the tissues ready.....

Journal Entry 3 by ULQ-594359 on Sunday, November 15, 2009
This will probably be the first of 8 to be read. It sounds a wonderful idea for us all to strive towards.

Journal Entry 4 by ULQ-594359 at Hillside Garden Village in Armadale, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, November 28, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/28/2009 UTC) at Hillside Garden Village in Armadale, Western Australia Australia

This book portrays the ideal world. If only it could be done!!!