The Last to Know

by Melissa Hill | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 11/1/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, November 01, 2009
Found this amongst the pile of 'help yourself' books in Morden Depot Mess Room today. Gonna read it next methinks.

BoB
"Eve knows what she wants.
After nine good years and two lovely children together, it's about time Liam made an honest woman of her. After all, they're as good as married anyway.

Eve's sister Sam knows more than she should.
Sam has always thought that Eve's too good for Liam. And she can't help but be suspicious about the long business trips to Australia that take him away from his family too often.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Brooke knows nothing.
Then a mysterious delivery arrives and promises to change her life forever. It seems someone doesn't want Brooke to be the last to know...

Praise for Melissa Hill:
'The perfect summer read' Heat

'A gulp-in-one-go page-turner' Evening Herald

'A thriller of a novel that will keep you turning he pages until the very end' Woman

'More twists and turns than a rollercoaster - a cracker of a read' Mail on Sunday

'The kind of book that you can't put down, perfect lazy summer reading... Brilliant' Sunday Independent"

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 18, 2009
This book is brilliant! It's written in an interesting way, that keeps you guessing the whole way through! I definatly want to read more by this author! Gonna release it!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at My Sister, a loan -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (2/24/2010 UTC) at My Sister, a loan -- Controlled Releases

Loaning this to my Mum & Sister to enjoy.

Released 8 yrs ago (10/25/2011 UTC) at Golders Green Train Crew Mess Room in Golders Green, Greater London United Kingdom

Mum and sister didn't read this. So they gave it back to me a few days ago. It is being put in the Mess Room at work for someone else to pick up and enjoy.