Catered Halloween

by Isis Crawford | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 9780758221933 Global Overview for this book
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 10/29/2009
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, October 29, 2009
Amazon Editorial ReviewWith the promise of a hefty commission and some valuable word-of-mouth for their catering business, A Little Taste of Heaven, sisters Bernadette and Libby Simmons agree to cater the charity haunted house being staged at the old Peabody School. But when wealthy socialite Amethyst Applegate is found dead in the haunted house, Bernie and Libby wonder if a murderer might also be lurking about Peabody's gloomy halls...While almost everyone Amethyst ever met might have a motive for killing her, not everyone had access to the Peabody School. All Bernie and Libby know is if they don't solve this mystery soon, they might become the next stars in a real-life horror flick...

I enjoyed this one. It was a great Hallowe'en story.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, November 13, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (10/30/2010 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Sent to a sweepstakes winner! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, November 13, 2010
Looks inviting. Only journalled it now, because the BCID wasn't correct at first. Thanks for sending me this. I'm sure I'll like reading it !

Journal Entry 4 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, February 04, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (2/4/2011 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Hope you 'll like it.

I did.

It's an easy read and surprisingly funny.

Journal Entry 5 by annenz at Greymouth, West Coast New Zealand on Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Arrived safely today!!! Thanks so much,have read one of her other books ages ago and thoroughly enjoyed it!!

Journal Entry 6 by annenz at Greymouth, West Coast New Zealand on Friday, April 15, 2011
What a great read, love these books!!
Thanks for sharing with me Bloedengel:)

Journal Entry 7 by annenz at Greymouth, West Coast New Zealand on Friday, April 15, 2011
Am sending onto a swapclub member in Christchurch in NZ.