Phonics Tales: Mouse in the House (OU)

by Scholastic | Children's Books |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 10/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Book Description:

A mouse is in the house! He bounds off the counter, then devours a thousand Sour Gummy worms. And that's just for starters!

Rachel has outgrown this book, so it's ready to travel!

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Petco in Kennesaw, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 05, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (11/5/2009 UTC) at Petco in Kennesaw, Georgia USA

Left outside the door. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by mckinneymon0189 from Kennesaw, Georgia USA on Friday, November 06, 2009
Found this book goin in from my lunchbreak at the petco in kennesaw. Then I went into the office and made my boss listen to me read it to her. This book definitely made it a good lunchbreak.

CAUGHT IN KENNESAW GEORGIA USA