The Second Summoning (The Keeper's Chronicles, No 2)

by Tanya Huff | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by DragonGoddess of Olathe, Kansas USA on 10/23/2009
Journal Entry 1 by DragonGoddess from Olathe, Kansas USA on Friday, October 23, 2009
Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise. - from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Bookcrossers are people who love to read and want to share their joy of reading with the world. We, as bookcrossers, purchase books and leave them somewhere "in the wild" for people to find.

This book was purchased at the Salvation Army Thrift Store.

Journal Entry 2 by DragonGoddess at A Member of PBS, PaperBackSwap.com -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 23, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (10/23/2009 UTC) at A Member of PBS, PaperBackSwap.com -- Controlled Releases

Hello! I’m glad you found this book! If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Please leave a journal entry letting me know this book is safe with you. You may remain anonymous. The book is yours to do with what you want, but please consider releasing the book when you are finished with it so it may continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, please consider using me, Dragongoddess, as the member who referred you. Thanks and enjoy!