Nightmare Hour

by R.L. Stine | Children's Books |
Registered by Uncruliar of Leiston, Suffolk United Kingdom on 10/20/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Uncruliar from Leiston, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Found unregistered at Cafe Nero OBCZ in Ipswich. I've just brought it home to register and I will be releasing it again in a couple of days.

Journal Entry 2 by Uncruliar at Caffe Nero IP1 book-crossing zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (10/22/2009 UTC) at Caffe Nero IP1 book-crossing zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Left on the windowsill upstairs.

Journal Entry 3 by TheoClarke from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, November 26, 2009
Short stories are ideal accompaniments to coffee so I was pleased to find this in Ipswich Caffe Nero as my breakfast reading. Aimed at children, there is little complexity here but the tales are ingenious and engaging. The Bernie Wrightson illustration merits attention.

Journal Entry 4 by Greyhound-IP1 at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, December 20, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (12/20/2009 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

On mantelpiece with other books.

Journal Entry 5 by TheoClarke at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, December 20, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (12/20/2009 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom