Cocktails for Three

by Madeleine Wickham | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by K9stylist of Summerville, South Carolina USA on 10/19/2009
Journal Entry 1 by K9stylist from Summerville, South Carolina USA on Monday, October 19, 2009
will read and release

Journal Entry 2 by barbieq233 at Candler, North Carolina USA on Friday, July 24, 2015
Got as part of box from K9stylist. Thank you so much. Will read and pass on.

Journal Entry 3 by barbieq233 at Candler, North Carolina USA on Friday, February 09, 2018
Going on its way to a fellow book crosser as part of a Valentine RABCK. Hope she enjoys it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, February 10, 2018
What a lovely Valentine Package! I love Madeleine Wickham books! Thanks too for the stack of postcards, BCID labels and stickers, the Eifle Tower tag, Coffee, hot cocoa, altoids, Conversation hearts and assorted candies (the Cold Stone Creations cone looks interesting!) Most importantly, I LOVE the painted heart rock and the bookcrossing block. Thanks a million!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, June 08, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (6/8/2018 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

it went out in todays mail as my "C" entry of the 2nd round of alphabetical bookrings

*have read and enjoyed this book~

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, June 16, 2018
The book arrived today in Iwillrejoice's "C" title bookring. I have never read anything by this author which is why I have kept it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, June 17, 2018
Well, this is strange! I rec'd this book as part of Iwillrejoice's ABC Book Rings - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter C (Link), but didn't choose it from the book ring.

I am passing it on to Booklady331, but that's funny because I'm also releasing this as part of Booklady331's "2018 Keep Them Moving Challenge" (Link).

AND? She actually journaled receiving it BEFORE I was able to journal that I had released it. It was hand delivered earlier today.

Happy Traveling, Book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, June 17, 2018
It was good seeing you. If I had realized you still needed to release the book I would have waited to catch it.