Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman

by Elizabeth Buchan | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookfrogsterwing of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/19/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookfrogsterwing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 19, 2009
Passed on to me to Bookcross.

Released 10 yrs ago (11/7/2009 UTC) at Always Sunday cafe, High St (Royal Mile) in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Set free on the bookcrossing shelf downstairs. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by sofiathereader from Ampelokipi, Thessaloniki Greece on Friday, January 08, 2010
We went for a day trip to Edinburgh on 29th of December with my boyfriend and a friend from Greece who came to visit us for Christmas.
We where about to leave but we found out about the Hogmanay celebration and we decided to stay for 2-3 more hours. So we went for a coffee at Always Sunday. I have no idea that it is an OBCZ.
On the way to the toilet my boyfriend noticed the little self!!!

I found it interesting so I took it!

Journal Entry 4 by sofiathereader at Bazaar in Κέντρο/City center, Thessaloniki Greece on Sunday, December 19, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (12/19/2010 UTC) at Bazaar in Κέντρο/City center, Thessaloniki Greece

I got it form endinburgh but i will release it in an othe OBCZ in Thessaloniki today...
I didn't have a chance to read it but I have no space in my bookcase...

Journal Entry 5 by kihli at Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Sunday, June 12, 2011
I think I'm gonna like this one :)

Journal Entry 6 by kihli at Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Thursday, August 30, 2012
and I liked it indeed,although I read it a year later :))

it's a book about love and betrayal,you know, the usual things,without unnecessary crying,only reasonable thoughts/feelings.

I'll let it travel soon