The Little Black Book of Stories

by A.S. Byatt | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by tree-hugger of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/18/2009
Journal Entry 1 by tree-hugger from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 18, 2009
Please note that this copy is an uncorrected proof - so it looks slightly different to the picture, and has one story missing.

If you've picked this book up and you're new to bookcrossing, welcome! I'd love to hear your comments on it, if you want to add them to this page. Feel free to do whatever you like with the book now, it's entirely up to you.

I've had this book for some time. I believe that I read the first story in around 2003, then never got around to reading the rest. So, it can't have struck me that much! It's 2009 now, and I'm passing the book on, rather than letting it sit around on my shelves any longer. It's probably very unfair of me not to give it a decent go, but there is always so much else to read, that's the problem. I can tell you about the first story, for what it's worth - it was writing about writing, which didn't impress me.

Released 11 yrs ago (10/25/2009 UTC) at Kings Heath - York Road - Kitchen Garden Cafe in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Taking this to Birmingham with me, to find a new reader.

Journal Entry 3 by wingKitchenGardenwing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, October 25, 2009
Now available on the Official BookCrossing Zone bookshelf in the Kitchen Garden Cafe, York Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham.

If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website (and the cafe!). Please take a moment to let us know you have the book, then post your review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else. If you join, you'll be able to see what's happened to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 4 by wingKitchenGardenwing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, November 1, 2009
This is no longer on the OBCZ shelf. Marking the book as travelling, pending a journal entry, in case anyone goes to look for it in the meantime.