For the Beary Best Mom

Registered by ksreader of Frontenac, Kansas USA on 10/17/2009
Journal Entry 1 by ksreader from Frontenac, Kansas USA on Saturday, October 17, 2009
Tribute to mothers, with photos from the Boyds Bear Collection.

-This was released on a bench in Crown Center as part of the Breast Cancer Awareness Month Challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Monday, October 26, 2009
It was Sunday afternoon after the Kansas City BookCrossing UnConvention. GoalieGirl and I decided to visit the Hallmark Center. Unfortunately the visitor center was closed on Sunday, so we just walked around a bit in the adjacent shopping center. I found this book in front of the Crayola Cafe. We were like, how did this book get here? Who else came to center besides us? Moreover, I released the same book a few hours ago at the Plaza. How did it show up here before we arrived?

On closer inspection, it was the same title but not the one I picked up at the book buffet and released at the Plaza, as I had put the BC in KC label on the back cover. They sure look identical so there are probably multiple copies.

I had actually wanted to take this title with me when I took it, but then I had to use it for the BC connection scavenger hunt. Now I found other copy, I take it as a sign it's mine!! Will treasure it for now before I release it again.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAzukiwing at to a potential BookCrosser, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (1/12/2010 UTC) at to a potential BookCrosser, By Post -- Controlled Releases

As toyvoyager Bally has went with me to the BC UnConvention and helped find this book, I decide to let him take it home to his mommy as her first BookCrossing book.

Hi! Congratulations on finding a very special BookCrossing book.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Visit also the BookCrossing community to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, January 16, 2010
Great book that arrived with my Toy Voyager :) I will be sending it on with one of my Toy Voyagers to continue around the world.

CAUGHT IN RICHLANDS NORTH CAROLINA USA