The Christmas Mystery

by Jostein Gaarder | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by polfyn of Tshwane - Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa on 10/9/2009
Journal Entry 1 by polfyn from Tshwane - Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa on Friday, October 09, 2009
Wonderful read for Jostein Gaarder lovers

Released 11 yrs ago (10/9/2009 UTC) at Atterbury Value Mart: Burgundy's Rstn in Tshwane - Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa

To be released at the bookcrossing meeting today at Burgandy's, Atterbury Value Mart

Journal Entry 3 by ekke from Potchefstroom, North West Province South Africa on Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Received this afternoon from sa-reader.

Journal Entry 4 by ekke from Potchefstroom, North West Province South Africa on Friday, March 26, 2010
Beautiful!

Journal Entry 5 by ekke at Tshwane - Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa on Friday, June 25, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (6/25/2010 UTC) at Tshwane - Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa

Mailed to another BCer as a wishlist RABCK.

Journal Entry 6 by Lutecia at Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, August 21, 2010
The book arrived during my holidays. I have found it in my post box today. Thank you for mailing.

25.12.2010:
That is a wonderful story. It was my advent calender for this year and I enjoyed reading it.

Journal Entry 7 by Lutecia at Cafe Bronner in Wiesloch, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, January 28, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (1/29/2011 UTC) at Cafe Bronner in Wiesloch, Baden-Württemberg Germany

This book accompains me to the breakfast in Wiesloch.

Journal Entry 8 by Tgirl93 at Kronau, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, January 29, 2011
Now its at my mums TBR.

Journal Entry 9 by Tgirl93 at Kronau, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, April 03, 2011
My Mum liked it.

Now somebody else can read it. ;o)

Journal Entry 10 by Tgirl93 at Cafe Bronner in Wiesloch, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, November 24, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (11/24/2012 UTC) at Cafe Bronner in Wiesloch, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Darf mit zum Wieslocher Frühstücks-Meet up.
Vielleicht findet es da ja einen neuen Leser.

Ansonsten trifft man es bestimmt im öffentlichen Bücherregal.

Journal Entry 11 by Neckarhex at Sinsheim, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, November 24, 2012
Taken at today's meetup. I liked "Sophie's World", it will be interesting to read a season-themed book from his pen.

Journal Entry 12 by Neckarhex at Stege Torv in Stege, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Monday, July 29, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (7/29/2019 UTC) at Stege Torv in Stege, Storstrøms Amt Denmark

Dear finder,

I'm a very special book. You seee, I 'm travelling around the world making new friends. I hope I've made another one in you Thank you for coming here and making an entry in my travelling journal so my other friends can see what has become of me. Please help me now keeping my dream alive, read me and release me again.
You can give me to friends or leave me anywhere, but please not in airports, as lost books get destroyed there.

Thank you very much!