I KNOW YOU GOT SOUL

by Jeremy Clarkson | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/3/2009
Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, October 03, 2009
I picked this up with a number of other books at the Earls Court Oxfam while I was waiting for a medical appointment. I also scored the most excellent £3 cashmere blend black winter cardigan :)

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 06, 2012
I read this book between packing to return home to London from Sydney. It was the sort of short, sharp and snappy writing you expect from Clarkson and the subject matter was not even something I would usually care to read about. I just really do like his style of writing. I've left this with my Dad to read as I was able to finish reading it in a day.

Journal Entry 3 by inkognitoh at Hyde Park in Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, January 16, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (1/16/2014 UTC) at Hyde Park in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Left on the shelves of The Lawn Library set up in the Sydney Festival Village site.