The Story of Joe Brown (Open Doors)

by Rose Doyle | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1904301452 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/1/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 01, 2009
There is nothing remarkable about Joe Brown. He is of average height. His average looks are hidden behind a beard. He wears average clothes. But Joe Brown has a secret, and a past, that he wants to forget.
He might have managed it too. He might have moved on to a new life, if he hadn't answered an ad for a room to rent.
His chances would have been better still if the beautiful Julia Ryan hadn't taken him in as a lodger. But she did, and in no time at all Joe Brown's past, and secret, has caught up with him. This time there will be no forgetting.

(ex-library book)

A quick, easy read with a nice little twist in it :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at NCP Tanner's Row in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 07, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/7/2012 UTC) at NCP Tanner's Row in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left in a leaflet dispenser near the ticket machine & lift

Released as part of the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#30)
& the"WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#28)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)