The Day of the Triffids

by JOHN WYNDHAM | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbibowing of Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 9/25/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingbibowing from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, September 25, 2009
Von lieben Aikidoka gespendet.

… and I really got hot
when I saw Jeannete Scott
fight a Triffid that spits poison and kills…

I know the B-Movie.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbibowing at Charmissimo, Europaplatz in Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Friday, September 25, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/26/2009 UTC) at Charmissimo, Europaplatz in Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany

Geht mit zum Treffen.
Tschüß Buch, meld dich mal wieder.

Journal Entry 3 by maniffy from Lünen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, January 30, 2010
Picked the book up during today's BC meetup - a teacher recommended the book years ago and I always wanted to buy it, but never got around to actually doing it.

Update: Read the book and it's plain awesome. :) The story is easy to follow and yet offering much food for thought without getting boring at any time. Definitely a book that's hard to put down once having been picked up and finished way to soon.

Journal Entry 4 by maniffy at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Hamburg Germany on Monday, February 01, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (2/1/2010 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Hamburg Germany

The book is on it's way to someone else who had a teacher recommend it to him...