Fearless Fourteen

by Janet Evanovich | Humor |
ISBN: 075533762X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Vespa of Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on 9/19/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Vespa from Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Monday, June 21, 2010
Another madcap adventure featuring Stephanie Plum and co

Journal Entry 2 by Vespa at Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Monday, June 21, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/21/2010 UTC) at Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Sadly, I do feel that perhaps Ms Evanovich should cut her losses and move onto another character. The plots are becoming more contrived than usual and the characters are far less believable and there wasn't the easy humour that made me laugh out loud. This book is now off on a journey ...hopefully other readers will enjoy it more

Jalna
Candy-is-dandy
Purplerosebud
Calalilly
CaterinaAnna - wants to be at the end as she is only up to book 9 :-)

Journal Entry 3 by jalna at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, June 25, 2010
Delighted to receive this and I am going to start reading it right away. It seems ages since I read Thirteen, although I have bridged the gap with a between-the-numbers story. Hoping that Ranger is on top form!!

Journal Entry 4 by jalna at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, July 01, 2010
I've read quite a few rather negative comments about this book, but I don't agree with them really. Yes, the plots are a bit ridiculous and repetitive, but always screamingly funny and you know just what to expect. The characters are very accurately drawn, I think.

The only thing that annoys me is that Stephanie stuffs herself with pizza, doughnuts, fried chicken, etc all the time and apparently manages to maintain a trim figure!

Journal Entry 5 by jalna at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, July 01, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (7/2/2010 UTC) at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom

I am about to send this book on its way to Candy-is-Dandy.

Journal Entry 6 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Braintree, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Just received this. Thanks very much for helping me catch up with the series. No. 13 arrived a few days ago so I'm looking forward to my Steph Plum fix. Keep writing Ms Evanovich!

Journal Entry 7 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Braintree, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Sorry for the delay but once I started it didn't take long!

Having read a deep and meaningful book just before, this was certainly light-relief and not in the slightest bit deep and meaningful. Another fun read though not one of my favorites. I can't put my finger on it but I just felt there wasn't as much hilarity as usual. I did enjoy Lula's wedding plans and the potato launcher but what about those toes?

Released 9 yrs ago (11/18/2010 UTC) at A non-bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to purplerosebud

Journal Entry 9 by purplerosebud at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 22, 2010
Many thanks this book has now arrived safely with me. I've enjoyed all the other books in the series so I'm looking forward to reading this one. Hopefully the run up to Christmas won't slow me down too much but it looks like I don't need to send it on in too much of a hurry.

Journal Entry 10 by calalilly at Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 28, 2011
Received from Purplerosebud at one of our get togethers. I've got an earlier book in the series to read before I start this one.