In a Glass Darkly

by Sheridan Le Fanu | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by VeganMedusa of Invercargill, Southland New Zealand on 9/17/2009
Journal Entry 1 by VeganMedusa from Invercargill, Southland New Zealand on Thursday, September 17, 2009
In A Glass Darkly is comprised of 5 lengthy short stories that are loosely woven together by the figure of Dr. Martin Hesselius, a "psychic doctor." Three of the five stories, "Green Tea," "Justice Harbottle," and "Carmilla," are classics of the Victorian ghost story genre, and are frequently anthologized.

Journal Entry 2 by VeganMedusa at Invercargill, Southland New Zealand on Monday, August 15, 2011
Carmilla was the best story. I'm sure they were scarier in their day.

Journal Entry 3 by VeganMedusa at Invercargill, Southland New Zealand on Tuesday, February 21, 2012
On its way to shnedwards.

Journal Entry 4 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, March 1, 2012
Another book from the goody bag from NZ. Thanks VM!

Journal Entry 5 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, November 5, 2020
I read Carmilla for Halloween. I enjoyed it but, as is the case with a lot of these classic Gothic stories, I wasn't as scared or gripped as I would like because I already knew what was going to happen.
Available now.

Journal Entry 6 by wingshnedwardswing at Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/16/2021 UTC) at Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom

On its way to safrolistics by second-class post

Journal Entry 7 by Safrolistics at Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2021
Thankyou, received today. X