Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia

by Elizabeth Gilbert | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by mintygirl of Seattle, Washington USA on 9/16/2009
Journal Entry 1 by mintygirl from Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I took this book on vacation with me, and it was very timely. My favorite section was the author's travels in Italy.

Journal Entry 2 by mintygirl at Indianola Dock in Indianola, Washington USA on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/17/2009 UTC) at Indianola Dock in Indianola, Washington USA

Somewhere on the Indianola Dock, most likely the bench at the end of the pier.

Journal Entry 3 by roadtripper43 from Renton, Washington USA on Thursday, September 17, 2009
I found this book at the end of the Indianola dock today! I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was placed there for someone to take. Ironically, I was on a little road trip by myself today to escape complicated situations at home, and finding this book about a woman's journey was cool. I can't wait to continue reading it and I will definitely find a creative place for someone else to pick it up. Thanks! :)

CAUGHT IN INDIANOLA WA UNITED STATES