Where There Is Evil

by Sandra Brown | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 9/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, September 14, 2009
Got this book in a pack of 5 ('Coming Through') for £1.50! Absolute Bargain. Then discovered I'd already brought the pack! Oh well, more books to BookCross! Plan to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 30, 2009
This book made me SO angry! Angry for all the victims of paedophiles who tried to speak up and get help and were ignored. Angry because of the adults who must have known and remained silent! Angry for the innocence lost so cruelly and unnecessarily! Why?! How can anyone stay with a paedophile or let their chid be abused or think that silence will make it go away! I am glad the silence is being broken and Sandra was able to write this book and not give up. I really admire her for her courage and strength. I really hope poor Moira's body can be found and laid to rest properly. I think for the moment I want to keep this book and loan it out.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Golders Green tube station in Golders Green, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 13, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (2/13/2010 UTC) at Golders Green tube station in Golders Green, Greater London United Kingdom

Left this on the TV stand in the messroom at work. Hope the next reader enjoys it & the book has many exciting advetures!

Picked this up in the messroom at work,thanks Shahrun. Great book, had me so captivated , I read it in three days. I can't believe the integrity and determination of this woman, I was hoping for a better closure at the end. I am now passing the book on to a friend.