Footprints In The Snow

by Julie Hill | Children's Books |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 9/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, September 14, 2009
Got this book in a pack of 5 ('Coming Through') for £4! Bargain. Plan to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, October 16, 2009
This book provides a really interesting insight in to disabilites, for all of us who are very fortunate to be OK. It broke my heart to discover certain aspects of being paralized, life really isn't fair sometimes. The developments in science to help those people in need are amazing. But it is also quite shocking to realise just how underfunded that vital research is! I hope as many people as possible get to read this book and appreciate how lucky they are!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Mailed to another BookCrosser, A Book Swap! -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 08, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (4/7/2010 UTC) at Mailed to another BookCrosser, A Book Swap! -- Controlled Releases

Posted this off to a Fellow BookCrosser as a Book Swap. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you very much for the book you sent me!

Journal Entry 4 by wibba from Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 09, 2010
received today