Coming Through True Stories of Hope and Courage

by Pam Rhodes | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 9/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, September 14, 2009
Got this book in a pack of 5 ('Coming Through') for £4! Bargain. Plan to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 07, 2009
This a collection of (True) short stories. Some I found very moving, like Angela, Tommy and Andrew. One made me rather angry. Margaret's. I just cannot understand her saying that she would use every breath in her body to stop other families going through what hers had been through. But admitted that she knew her Ex would be abusing someone elses kids and was doing nothing about it! Did I miss read? The religious aspets made me uncomfortable. I only rate the book as high as 6 because some of the stories really moved me. Perhaps the next reader will get more out of it than me.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at to my mother, by hand -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 09, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (10/9/2009 UTC) at to my mother, by hand -- Controlled Releases

My Mummy came to see me today and I gave this book to her with a couple of others as I thought she would enjoy reading them. (Gave her two copies of this book as she does religion and so do her friends, so she can deliver it to another appreciative reader.)