Marley & Me

by John Grisham | Humor | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9780733620713 Global Overview for this book
Registered by rem_OIN-713485 on 9/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by rem_OIN-713485 on Monday, September 14, 2009
"John and Kenny were young and in love, without a care in the world. Then they brought Marley home and their lives changed forever.

"Marley quickly grew into a 44kg steamroller of a labrador retriever, a dog like no other. He crashed through screen doors, stole women's undergarments, and ate nearly everything he could get his mouth around. Obedience school did no good - Marley was expelled. Nor did the tranquilisers the vet prescribed for him.

"Yet Marley's heart was pure, and his love and loyalty were boundless. He shared the couple's joy at their first pregnancy and their heartbreak over the miscarriage. When the babies finally arrived, he was there too - winning hearts while making a mess of things.

"Through it all he remained steadfast, a model of devotion even when his family was at its wits' end. Unconditional love, they would learn, comes in many forms. Is it possible for humans to discover the key to happiness through a larger-than-life, bad-boy dog? Just ask the Grogans."

***I have a copy of this already, but when I saw this at the op shop for $2, how could I resist??? I hope to find another animal-loving BookCrosser to share this with, and hopefully - share it with the rest of the world.***

Released 14 yrs ago (11/28/2009 UTC) at Tweed City Shopping Centre in Tweed Heads, New South Wales Australia

Will leave somewhere in the food court - more than likely at a table where I'll be eating along with a couple of other books. Enjoy and Merry Christmas dear finder!