Truth is Beauty: Best Loved Romantic Poems of Shelley, Keats, Byron, Wordsworth,

by Hallmark | Poetry | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPooker3wing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 9/13/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, September 13, 2009
Used book purchased 'cause I have a little plan for it.
It came with a photo clipping of Robert Harris as John Keats. I'll leave the clipping in it when I release it.

October 5, 2009
This book is now travelling! I wonder where and when it will surface. :)

Journal Entry 2 by Canadian-babe from Montepulciano, Toscana Italy on Friday, October 16, 2009
Well this lovely little poetry book arrived from Pooker3 with Projekt-X's "Mary's Diary" bookring writing challenge. I still don't know what I'll do with the book considering it's part of Mary's life now. We'll see!

Journal Entry 3 by Canadian-babe at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Thursday, October 29, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (10/30/2009 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Well, I've decided to send this poetry book off to NMReader along with Mary's Diary. Maybe NMReader will have a nice idea for the book.

Journal Entry 4 by electricradish from Reno, Nevada USA on Saturday, March 27, 2010
Came with Mary's Diary. :)

Journal Entry 5 by Projekt-X at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 28, 2012
This came home with 'Mary's Diary', complete with the clipping of Robert Harris as John Keats :)