Join Me

by Danny Wallace | Humor |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 9/13/2009
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, November 21, 2011
Pre-numbered label given to Alkaline-Kiwi.

Journal Entry 2 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, November 21, 2011
I really enjoyed this book, all about a man who starts a global movement (I want to become a joinee!) though to start with it was just a tribute to a late family member.
I found myself smiling, laughing and feeling inspired by the random acts of kindness. I did find myself wanting to slap Danny sometimes though (you'll see what I mean when you read the book).

futurecat kindly let me use some of her prenumbered BCIDs to label some books while I was in Wellington for the UnConvention.

Journal Entry 3 by alkaline-kiwi at Wellington, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand on Monday, November 21, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/18/2011 UTC) at Wellington, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand

Passed on to futurecat.

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Picked up at the 2011 Wellington Uncon.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, November 26, 2011
Loved the story (and you're right, AK, he could do with a slap!). I googled the movement, and was impressed to see it's still going, 10 years on. I'm almost tempted to join myself, but I reckon one cult of generosity* is enough for anyone ;-)

Passing on to MrPloppy next.

^ ^