Bubbles In Trouble

by Sarah Strohmeyer | Women's Fiction |
ISBN: 0451208501 Global Overview for this book
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 9/9/2009
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, September 09, 2009
I read this a couple of years ago and loved it! Bubbles Yablonsky is a hair stylist, mom, daughter, ex-wife, girlfriend and part-time PI. Sarah Strohmeyer has created a wonderfully funny character with really page-turning writting style. If you enjoy the screwball mystery, this is for you!

I spotted this as a library discard at my library booksale and it still is in good condition, so I purchased to share.

~ ~ ~
Need a complete book description? Click the Global Overview link.

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at on Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (9/10/2009 UTC) at

This book is starting its BookCrossing journey as a RABCK to JennyC1230! Since you mentioned that you haven't read this series, I'm sharing with you. Enjoy! =)

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, September 14, 2009
Thank you! I am looking forward to reading this series, and I am grateful that you have gotten me started with the first two books! Thanks for the books!

I am sending you a package tomorrow. :-)

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, June 10, 2016
My Review: Another great story about Bubbles Yablonski! I wasn't sure if I would like this series, but Bubbles has grown on me. In this one she has to pretend to be Amish. I'm on the lookout for more books in this zany series.

Sorry it took me so long to read it. I'm visiting family in Albuquerque and planning to leave it somewhere.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, June 10, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (6/10/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left at #4790 - Little Free Library on 7200 Hensch Ave. Enjoy the book!