I See You Everywhere

by Julia Glass | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wal-89 of Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on 9/8/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wal-89 from Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Saw this in 2 for £7 deal so thought I would give it a go.

Blurb - 'Louisa and Clem: two sisters who love each other more the further they move apart.

Louisa Jardine is the elder one, the conscientious student, precise and careful, who yearns for a good marriage, a career, a family. Clem, the archetypal younger sibling, is the rebel: uncontainable, iconoclastic, committed to her work but not to the men who fall for her.

Alternating between their voices, I See You Everywhere opens when the sisters are in their early twenties and unfolds through their lives in a vivid, heart-rending story of what we can and cannot do for those we love. Their complex bond, Louisa observes, is 'a double helix, two souls coiling aroung a common axis, joined yet never touching.'

Reserved for maid-of-kent, when I have finished it :)

Journal Entry 2 by wal-89 at Macclesfield Station in Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/1/2017 UTC) at Macclesfield Station in Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom

Had too many books on my TBR pile and am moving house so had a clear out. Safe travels little book!