Shark Dialogues

by Kiana Davenport | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 9/7/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Monday, September 07, 2009
Bought this at a library sale or a thrift store used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, September 26, 2009
Taking this on a trip to Baltimore. I might be able to release it at the Baltimore Aquarium.

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, October 04, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (10/4/2009 UTC) at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Released at the zoo!

Released for the You're Such an Animal Challenge 2009!

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 05, 2009
Saw this on a bench yesterday next to the visitor's center, but didn't take it. I hope someone picks it up!