The Horse Whisperer

by Nicholas Evans | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingawaywithfairieswing of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 9/4/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingawaywithfairieswing from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, September 04, 2009
From Amazon.co.uk:
In upstate New York, a 13-year-old girl and her horse are hit by a 40-ton truck. They both survive, but suffer horrible injuries. When the girl's mother hears about a man said to have the gift of healing troubled horses, they set off for distant Montana, where their lives are changed for ever.

Journal Entry 2 by wingawaywithfairieswing at Sydney Opera House in Circular Quay, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, September 05, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (9/5/2009 UTC) at Sydney Opera House in Circular Quay, New South Wales Australia

Left on Opera House steps.

Release #8 of the 2009 You're Such an Animal Challenge.
Release #68 of the 2009 Movie Books Challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by Sofiemaria on Saturday, September 12, 2009
I found this book by the Sydney Opera House on the stairs. I am a backpacker traveling though Australia, and is planing to leave it in my homecountry Denmark.

CAUGHT IN SYDNEY NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 4 by Rasped96 at Kolding, Sønderjyllands Amt Denmark on Monday, February 20, 2017
Hey
My name is Rasmus, a 20 year old boy from Haderslev, denmark.
I found this book in a train going southward in jutland.
I am planning om taking this book with me on my trip to Peru this april.