Ripley's Game

by Patricia Highsmith | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingApoloniaXwing of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on 9/3/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Thursday, September 03, 2009
Tom Ripley detested murder. Unless it was absolutely necessary. If possible, he preferred someone else to do the dirty work. In this case someone with no criminal record, who would commit 'two simple murders' for a very generous fee. (Blurb)

Ripley's Game (1974) is a psychological thriller by Patricia Highsmith, the third in her "Ripliad" series.
Ripley's Game was adapted in 1977 by Wim Wenders as Der Amerikanische Freund, starring Dennis Hopper as Ripley. It was also adapted under its original title in 2002 by director Liliana Cavani, with John Malkovich as Ripley. (Wikipedia)

This book is a donation to BC from "Buchladen an der Kyll", an internet book store in Germany. Thank you!

Released 10 yrs ago (9/4/2009 UTC) at Holiday Gift Giving Surprise RABCK, Holiday Gift Giving -- Controlled Releases

Holiday Gift RABCK travelling to UK.
Hope you like it.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Lottiotta from Aberdovey, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, September 07, 2009
Gosh! Yay! :D

Thank you very very much. :) I want to read it right now, but my conscience won't let me until I've got the first two. Will have a look on Bookmooch. :D

Thank you also for the postcard of Bremen, and the gorgeous bookplates and little stickers! That's exactly what I need, and you are wonderful. Thank you ApoloniaX!

Journal Entry 4 by Lottiotta at Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 23, 2011
I really tried so hard to read the prequel, but I just couldn't get into it. These two will travel on together somewhere, as soon as I can find them a new home. Thank you, ApoloniaX, and I'm sorry I couldn't give a more exciting review!

Journal Entry 5 by Lottiotta at Constitution Hill in Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (8/24/2011 UTC) at Constitution Hill in Swansea, Wales United Kingdom

In a release bag, with The Talented Mr Ripley, propped against the road sign halfway up Constitution Hill.

Journal Entry 6 by Lottiotta at Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Just walked past and they were gone...