The Broker

by John Grisham | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 9/1/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Got his today from a rather cool secondhand shop I was walking past in Notting Hill Gate, London. Judging by its rather battered state it has already enjoyed an exciting life. Lets see where it ends up next!

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 09, 2009
I had forgotten just how good Grisham is until I read this book. I really enjoyed it. Also, it made me want to jump on the next flight to Bologna! But I was left a little paranoid about being watched...
Hope the next reader enjoys it too!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Canada, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/15/2009 UTC) at Canada, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Posted this off to Canada to fulfill a wish of a fellow Book Crosser. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, September 23, 2009
received in the mail today as a RABCK. Thanks so much!!!!!!

Journal Entry 5 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 20, 2013
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. Unfortunately she didn't get around to reading this book.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 6 by HoserLauren at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 20, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (12/20/2013 UTC) at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.