Holidays on Ice: Stories

by David Sedaris | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by aly24j of Pradamano, Friuli Venezia Giulia Italy on 8/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by aly24j from Pradamano, Friuli Venezia Giulia Italy on Friday, August 28, 2009
I bought this book through a secondhand books shop during my vacation in Thailand...
I will read and relase it in my own country!

Journal Entry 2 by aly24j at Unknown (yet!) in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Thursday, December 23, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (8/18/2010 UTC) at Unknown (yet!) in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

Welcome to BookCrossing, where books have adventures of their own. BookCrossing is earth-friendly, and gives you a way to share your books, clear your shelves, and conserve precious resources at the same time. Through our own unique method of recycling reads, BookCrossers give life to books. BookCrossing books are not stagnant dust collectors, but living entities travelling the world as true BookCrossing emmisaries. Our books find new readers and introduce them to the wonders of BookCrossing.

So what are you waiting for? Help make the world a library and recycle at the same time, through BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Kungsholmen, Stockholm Sweden on Sunday, January 02, 2011
pleasant book to read especially at Christmas time