Wine Tarts And Sex

by Susan Johnson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by nuyear1975 on 8/24/2009
Journal Entry 1 by nuyear1975 on Monday, August 24, 2009
from the back cover

"Johnson takes sensuality to the edge" raved the Oakland Press. This time, she serves up a novel spicier than one hot chef's tomatillo salsa...

I enjoyed this book and will now add it to the erotic-romance bookbox

Journal Entry 2 by nuyear1975 at -- Mail or by hand-ring, RABCK, meetings, Wisconsin USA on Monday, August 24, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (8/26/2009 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-ring, RABCK, meetings, Wisconsin USA

adding to the erotic romance bookbox...will mail out within 2 days

Journal Entry 3 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Thursday, September 03, 2009
taken from the erotic bookbox hosted by nuyear1975

Journal Entry 4 by princess-peapod at Avila Beach, California USA on Sunday, February 21, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (2/20/2010 UTC) at Avila Beach, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

putting into my Spring ABC Bookbox for another fabulous bookcrosser to read and enjoy!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 5 by k00kaburra from San Jose, California USA on Saturday, February 27, 2010
*snort*
I don't believe in "world-renowned chefs" who are also "hard-bodied hunks". I've yet to meet one and yet to see one on TV. To become that good at cooking, you get fat, or at least a little squishy. Sorry. Them's the breaks.

Sorry, this book just seems trite and silly. But I have not read it, so it could theoretically be fabulous.

This book enjoyed a brief visit in San Jose, California before continuing its travels in the 'ABC Bookbox!'

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Taking this book from princess-peapod's Spring ABC Bookbox.

This looks like a good read! With a title like Wine, Tarts, and Sex, how can it be bad??

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Book Description: World-renowned chef Jake Chambers could have had any ingenue he wanted in California since the kitchen isn't the only room in the house where the hard-bodied hunk has special talents. Still, when he realized there might be more to life than glitz and silicone, he left for Minneapolis to buy a local joint and try to clear his head.

But even though he's no longer serving the glitterati, that doesn't mean he's about to compromise quality and serve a Minnesota wine. However, local vintner Liv Bell--with curves even more delicious than his tapas--has other plans once she lays eyes on this Adonis. Determined to promote her vineyard's juicy bounty, this sun-kissed goddess might just bring Jake around to at least tasting what she has to offer.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 05, 2013
My Review: I really enjoyed this book, it's a great combination of erotica, women's fiction and romance. I loved the main characters: Jake and Liv.

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 14, 2013
This book is in the Erotica/Steamy VBB.

Released 7 yrs ago (1/23/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to innae from the Erotic VBB. Enjoy the book! I'm sorry it's so late. Hopefully it will keep you warm this winter. ;-)

Journal Entry 11 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Saturday, February 08, 2014
Arrived safe and sound in Colorado! Thank you Jenny C

Journal Entry 12 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Saturday, November 22, 2014
An okay little romance novel. I don't have more to say than that really.

Journal Entry 13 by innae at Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village in Orlando, Florida USA on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (11/23/2014 UTC) at Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village in Orlando, Florida USA

Congratulations!! You have found a rare and unique gift, a travelling book!!

While it is possible I have read and given my thoughts on this book, it is more likely it is a book I found/purchased specifically to send out into the world! In either case, please read what has been said before, where has this book been, who enjoyed it, who didn't -- and perhaps, if you care to, you can add your two cents!

You do not have to join bookcrossing to pick up, enjoy, and journal a book -- however, if you do decide to join us, please consider using me (innae) as your recommending friend, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a personal message (for more info, check out the FAQ).

And again, thank you for saving this book from a life of boredom!

**************************************************************************