Instant Gratification

by Jill Shalvis | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 8/18/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, August 18, 2009
From the back cover:

In Instant Attraction, Jill Shalvis introduced Cameron, Stone, and T. J.--the sexy, daredevil brothers who run Wilder Adventures. And for Stone Wilder, the thrill of a lifetime is about to arrive in a surprising package...
The Doctor Is In Deep
Wishful, California, is 3000 miles from Dr. Emma Sinclair's last job in a New York City ER. It may as well be another galaxy. Here, running her father's clinic for a summer, Emma treats bee stings, stomach flu, and the occasional pet cat. Plus, she has to contend with patients like Stone Wilder: gorgeous, laid-back, and irritating beyond belief. The man laughs at her. A lot. And Emma loathes him. All except that tiny part of her that wants to throw him on her examining table and break every doctor-patient rule in the book...
When Stone tries to help Emma learn to loosen up a bit, he pictures white-water rafting or scenic mountain hikes. Not a mind-blowing affair that shakes them both to the core. Emma's sure she has no place in a town like Wishful, but Stone knows different. Emma belongs here--in this town, in his life. And convincing this strong-minded, stubborn, sexy woman of that fact will be a challenge no Wilder man could resist...

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, August 24, 2009
Placing in the spring cleaning bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, August 24, 2009
Placing in the spring cleaning bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, August 28, 2009
I looove this author! Thanks so much for putting this in the bookbox! I think nearly all the books I am taking out are ones you put in! Go figure.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 16, 2014
My Review: I loved this book! This author is incredible. She writes such interesting characters and witty conversation that sounds so real and not strange. Bkind2books just sent me the next book in the series so I am going to read it soon and find out TJ Wilder's story!

Sorry I had this one for so long! Not sure why it took me so long to read it. Maybe I have too many books to read....

Released 6 yrs ago (3/7/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Giving to angellc. I think she will like this book!

Journal Entry 7 by angellc at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 29, 2014
Yes, Jenny, I did enjoy this series, thank you!