From a Buick 8

by Stephen King | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by imawinn2 of Neenah, Wisconsin USA on 8/18/2009
Journal Entry 1 by imawinn2 from Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, August 18, 2009
This is from my husband's book collection. He asked me to Bookcross it. Which I have done... happily.

Product Description

WANT TO GO FOR A RIDE...?

In a secret shed behind the barracks of the Pennsylvania State Police, Troop D, there's a cherry Buick Roadmaster no one has touched in years -- because there's more power under the hood than anyone can handle....

Journal Entry 2 by imawinn2 from Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, September 01, 2009
I received Flossie's Wishlist Bookbox the other day. As I was going through the books, my husband saw one that he wanted to read. Since we had to replace each book that we took from the box, this is the book he chose to put back into the box. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, October 22, 2009
Came home in my wishlist bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, November 13, 2009
Adding to JennyC1230's abc bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, August 18, 2010
This book came home in JennyC1230's ABC (Already Been Crossed) Bookbox.

I love Stephen King, he's one of my all-time favorite authors, no one scares the pants off you quite like him. I have read this one, but I don't have another copy of it in my permanent collection, so I might re-read this and pass it on. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 20, 2011
I decided not to re-read this one, so it's ready for a new adventure.

Putting this book into laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 7 by wingk00kaburrawing at San Jose, California USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This book enjoyed a brief stop in San Jose, California before continuing its travels in laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by AmberxMarie at Redding, California USA on Wednesday, July 27, 2011
I selected this book from laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox, and although I haven't read it yet, I'm excited! I love Stephen King. :)