The Cupid Effect

by Dorothy Koomson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 8/17/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, August 17, 2009
Got this in a pack of two books by the same author on special. Just regstering it ready to read.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, August 29, 2009
I kind of didn't get where this book was going for the 1st 2/3rds. But the final 1/3 did tie all loose ends together well. It did have lots of amusing bits. And I did like the charachters. Just can't quite put my finger on why I didn't love this book. All the elements were there?

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/16/2009 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

This book is being posted to Singapore to fulfill the wish of a fellow Book Crosser. Hope you don't mind & enjoy it!

Journal Entry 4 by MichelleOWYEONG from Singapore, City Hall Singapore on Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Thanks for the books. I've received them today in my office mailbox. Will find time to read it soon.