American Psycho

by Bret Easton Ellis | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingcally-cwing of Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 8/16/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingcally-cwing from Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 16, 2009
Product Description
Patrick Bateman is twenty-six and works on Wall Street; he is handsome, sophisticated, charming and intelligent. He is also a psychopath. Taking us to a head-on collision with America's greatest dream - and its worst nightmare - "American Psycho" is a bleak, bitter, black comedy about a world we all recognize but do not wish to confront.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcally-cwing at Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 20, 2012
This has to be the most disturbing book I've ever read! Very gruesome, but strangely funny in places. An interesting view on the 80's, image obsessed people, who work, but don't seem to actually do anything and don't listen to each other!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcally-cwing at Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (2/1/2012 UTC) at Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Sent to keeta1 as part of the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, April 14, 2012
Thank you cally-c, the book arrived on Friday. It took a very long time to get here - must have been enjoying it's travels! On to Mt TBR it goes and hopefully it won't be too long before I get to read it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, October 08, 2012
Well I'd have to agree with you about this being a disturbing book! Reading some of the scenes, you'd have to be wondering about the mind of the author - gruesome to say the least.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing at Litten Rd Shops in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (9/30/2014 UTC) at Litten Rd Shops in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous, or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by keeta1. I hope you enjoy the book. It’s all free, spam-free and confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address).
Happy reading!

Released for the Snap Challenge 2014.