Jurassic Park (PGO Books)

by Michael Crichton | Audiobooks |
Registered by PGO-Books4all of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 8/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by PGO-Books4all from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Friday, August 14, 2009
(PGO Books)

Journal Entry 2 by askmargaret from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Friday, August 14, 2009
Fun...but I didn't like the abridgement.

Released 9 yrs ago (8/14/2009 UTC) at -- By post or by hand-ie ring, trade, RABCK, meet in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

This audio book is going into Carlissa's Audio Bookbox! Happy travels!

Journal Entry 4 by imawinn2 from Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, September 06, 2009
I picked this out of Carlissa's Cassette Audio Bookbox. I saw the movie Jurassic Park several times. Those darn velocirapters still scare the heck out of me! Anyway, I never read Crichton's book, so this gives me a chance to hear the story.

Journal Entry 5 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, October 24, 2010
I would have rather listened to the unabridged version but a fun story non-the-less. I'm going to have to listen to Lost World now. :-)

Putting this in the Earreading Audiobooks on Cassette Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Sunday, September 16, 2012
OK, so I'm one of a handful of people on the planet who has never seen the movie...... I think Michael Crichton is an absolutely fantastic writer, and have listened to or read about a dozen of his books by now. Parts of it were a bit too gruesome for me (I have a pretty weak stomach for harm being done to children and animals) but I'm glad I listened to it so I could understand some of the background, and I know a bit more about dinosaurs than I did before, and am glad for that.

will release into a box soon.....

Journal Entry 7 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/22/2012 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

Am putting this into a cassette-only audiobookbox.... Hope this finds a good home!

Journal Entry 8 by grubsneerg at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, April 19, 2018
Boy, oh boy, what a bad BookCrosser I am! This arrived on my doorstep FIVE YEARS AGO in an Audio Bookbox Ray sent on by BigJohnLefty and I promptly put it on top of a bookcase in a Spare Oom and just recently discovered it. I'm going to get it moving again!

Journal Entry 9 by grubsneerg at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, April 20, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (4/19/2018 UTC) at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Moving the @Earreading Audiobooks on Cassette Bookbox #1 along at last! Off to sunny Florida!

Journal Entry 10 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 28, 2018
OMG! I just discovered that I somehow never journalled this! Sorry! I was just coming to this page to release this book, & made the discovery. Hoo boy, I guess I'm slipping!

Abridged
2 cassettes
Read by John Heard

Journal Entry 11 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Doctor's Office in Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (8/31/2018 UTC) at Doctor's Office in Fort Myers, Florida USA

Left on the bookcart at the doctor's office. Happy travels, little book!