The Little Prince

by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by ekke of Potchefstroom, North West Province South Africa on 8/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by ekke from Potchefstroom, North West Province South Africa on Friday, August 14, 2009
I've been wanting to read this book for ages!

Journal Entry 2 by ekke from Potchefstroom, North West Province South Africa on Wednesday, August 19, 2009
A children's story with a difference. Quite sweet!

Journal Entry 3 by ekke at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/1/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

A wishlist RABCK.

Journal Entry 4 by ciloma on Tuesday, September 22, 2009
This one came in the mail. THANX A BUNCH!!

Journal Entry 5 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Tuesday, December 06, 2016
I looked forward to reading this little gem. It was not what I anticipated. It is a nice little story.

Journal Entry 6 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Saturday, December 17, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/17/2016 UTC) at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA

On its way to ReallyBookish

Journal Entry 7 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 19, 2016
A book originally registered in South Africa... how wonderful! I read this a looong time ago as a child, so it's definitely time for a re-read. This edition is the perfect size with lovely color illustrations. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Thanks so much for sending it!

Journal Entry 8 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2017
I'm glad I reread this classic! I've read it a number of times before and have seen a film adaptation as well, but I saw new meanings in the story this time around. One of the signs of a good book is probably the fact that it holds up well to multiple readings and this one does! I love the illustrations, too.

Thanks for sharing this, ciloma. It's ready to travel on and I hope the next reader enjoys it also.

Journal Entry 9 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Reserving for the General Literature VBB.

Journal Entry 10 by wingReallyBookishwing at Ambler, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, January 01, 2019
Removing as unselected from the General Literature VBB and making available.