The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (Book 1)

by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 8/13/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 13, 2009
Bought this at a library sale or a thrift store used book sale.

The No. 1
Ladies' Detective Agency
For All Confidential Matters And Inquiries
Satisfaction Guaranteed for all Parties
Under Personal Management

This is the first novel in the series (and the only one I've read so far) but it's the second book I've read from this author (who I got to see speak a few months ago). I absolutely loved it. Precious Ramotswe is an incredibly clever and interesting character. I loved watching her make her way in the industry and solve these mysteries both great and small.

Released 9 yrs ago (8/22/2009 UTC) at BrickFair Convention- Sharaton Premiere Hotel in Vienna, Virginia USA

Released at BrickFair as part of my BookCrossing LEGO vignette.

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, October 24, 2009
I picked up the book and the Lego Brickfair, at the Sheraton Hotel in Tysons Corners, Virginia. I brought it to Richmond, Virginia. I read it and thoroughly enjoyed it. I plan to offer it to some friends at the library of my son's middle school, where I volunteer. If they are not interested, I will leave it in public place.

CAUGHT IN TYSONS CORNERS VIRGINIA USA