Absalom, Absalom!

by WILLIAM FAULKNER | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jsara of Stratham, New Hampshire USA on 8/12/2009
Journal Entry 1 by jsara from Stratham, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, August 12, 2009
I couldn't really get into this book. Hopefully, the person who finds it will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 2 by jsara at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, December 14, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (12/14/2009 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

enjoy!

jsara

Journal Entry 3 by ciloma from Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Wednesday, December 23, 2009
This one came in the mail today. THANX!!!

Journal Entry 4 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Saturday, November 17, 2018
I really wanted to like this one - after all it is a "classic." I made it about half way through and gave up. Paragraphs that are pages long. Sentences that never end with rabbit trails ad nauseum. Not a book for me to read. I am pretty OCD about reading cover to cover. I think this is the third book in my life I have not finished. This one was too much of a struggle for me to plow through.

Journal Entry 5 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Monday, January 7, 2019

Released 5 yrs ago (1/7/2019 UTC) at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA

On its way to ChicVolley99.

Journal Entry 6 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, January 14, 2019
Received from ciloma. Thank you so much!

2024 - too many books on Mount TBR, so I will release this elsewhere

Journal Entry 7 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Friday, February 23, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2024 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in the ABC bookring.

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Monday, February 26, 2024
Selected from the ABC Bookring Round 2 for a wild release.

Released 2 wks ago (4/6/2024 UTC) at LFL - Grimes St N (4314) #77048 - Del Norte Park in Hobbs, New Mexico USA

Enjoy!

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please make a journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else, or leave it somewhere for another reader to find it. You can make a journal entry anonymously or sign up for an account. If you join, please indicate that you were referred by **Queen72** or any other journaler. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank you!