The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

by Philip K. Dick | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Uncruliar of Leiston, Suffolk United Kingdom on 8/11/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Uncruliar from Leiston, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 11, 2009
It's been quite a while since I read this and I can't really remember much about it. Pretty sure that I enjoyed it at the time.

Journal Entry 2 by Uncruliar at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (11/10/2009 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Oops - it seems I must have released this a while back and forgot to do the release notes. Thanks Theo for getting in touch with me, hope you're enjoying it.

Journal Entry 3 by TheoClarke from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, November 12, 2009
From a stock pulp science fiction beginning, this novel swirls away into a psychadelic exploration of marketing, metaphysics and xenology. It is so heavily layered that it multiple readings and much reflection are needed to optimise its value but even at a superficial plot level it is an astonishing work if one can cope with the confusion that it generates towards the end.

Journal Entry 4 by TheoClarke at Greyhound Public House in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, November 15, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (11/15/2009 UTC) at Greyhound Public House in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

On the mantelpiece of the Ipswich Greyhound with the other books.