Remember Me?

by Sophie Kinsella | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 9/21/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 21, 2009
Lexi wakes up in a hospital bed after a car accident, thinking it's 2004 and she's a twenty-five-year old with crooked teeth and a disastrous love life. But, to her disbelief, she learns it's actually 2007 - she's twenty-eight, her teeth are straight, she's the boss of her department - and she's married! To a good-looking millionaire! How on earth did she land the dream life? She can't believe her luck - especially when she sees her stunning new home. She's sure she'll have a fantastic marriage once she gets to know her husband again. He's drawn up a 'manual of our marriage', which should help. But as she learns more about her new self, chinks start to appear in the perfect life. All her old colleagues hate her. A rival is after her job. Then a dishevelled, sexy guy turns up...and lands a new bombshell. What the **** happened to her? Will she ever remember? And what will happen if she does?

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at on Monday, September 21, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/21/2020 UTC) at

On its way to riffraff71 to help stock a new OBCZ - good luck with it!

Journal Entry 3 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 24, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by riffraff71 at FatBadger Honesty Stall in Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (10/15/2020 UTC) at FatBadger Honesty Stall in Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

releasing to my new bookcrossing zone

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***