Even Cowgirls Get the Blues

by Tom Robbins | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 055334949x Global Overview for this book
Registered by trekie70 of Fayetteville, Arkansas USA on 12/25/2009
Journal Entry 1 by trekie70 from Fayetteville, Arkansas USA on Friday, December 25, 2009
Recv. back from parents to post.

"The best fiction, so far, to come out of the American counterculture."—Chicago Tribune Book World

Journal Entry 2 by trekie70 from Fayetteville, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Sent to a BO member in Turku, Finland.

Journal Entry 3 by potok-fan from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, April 13, 2010
yee-haw, this arrived by post (chosen out of a virtual book box on bookobsessed.com). Thank you, trekie!

Journal Entry 4 by Potok-too at -- Somewhere in Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Potok-fan moved to England and became Potok-too. I didn’t manage to get “Mount TBR” (‘to be read’ and/or ‘to be released’) cleared before the move, so a lot of books came with me. I dug this one out to take away on holiday. It didn’t get read, but I’m not going to take it home. Better to leave it here to find new adventures.

Journal Entry 5 by Potok-too at Elias Beach Hotel in Limassol, Limassol Cyprus on Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (5/22/2019 UTC) at Elias Beach Hotel in Limassol, Limassol Cyprus

I’ve left this in the Zodiac cocktail lounge, just beyond the hotel lobby. There’s a large bookcase there, overflowing with books to swap. (Most are in English, but downstairs, there are a few books in other languages (Finnish and Swedish, at least) near the spa entrance.)