This Matter Of Marriage

ISBN: 077832379x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 8/7/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Friday, August 07, 2009
tbr

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, October 09, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (10/9/2009 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

INTL Country/State Exchange RABCK

52 WAYS TO CELEBRATE LIFE CARD by Lynn Gordon: Follow the Sun

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, October 15, 2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you (this is the fourth book I found in the post bag)!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, February 04, 2011
I just read my first Debbie Macomber - and heartily disliked it. This one will therefore continue its travels unread by me. I'm sure I'll find another reader who appreciates Macomber's style more than I do :)

***

From the back:

"The alarm on Hallie's biological clock is buzzing. She's hitting the big three-O and there's no prospect of marriage, no man in sight. Hallie, an organized, goal-setting kind of person, gives herself a year to meet Mr. Knight... In Shining Armor. But all her dates are disasters. (There's the cheapskate and the sex fiend and... well, never mind.)

Too bad she can't just fall for her good-looking neighbor Steve Marris - who's definitely not her type. Anyway, Steve's busy trying to win back his ex-wife, Mary Lynn, who's busy getting married - but not to Steve. Life would be so much simpler if he could fall for someone else. Like...Hallie.

They're friends, though - and sometimes friends become lovers. Sometimes friends become more."

***

ETA 20.2.2011

I'm going to try to find a new reader for this at the Helsinki meetup tomorrow.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, April 21, 2011
This book found a new reader in a First Page Circling Envelope in the Finnish forum. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, April 26, 2011
I just got this book. =) I have never read any of Debbie Macomber's books, but I hope I like this.

Journal Entry 7 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 26, 2011
I liked this book, maybe because I can really relate to Hallie's situation. =) Quite predictable, but a sweet and romantic story.

Journal Entry 8 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (2/3/2012 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I sent this yesterday forward.

Journal Entry 9 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Monday, February 06, 2012
Thank you for this book! Let's see if this is my cup of tea or not:)

Journal Entry 10 by wingSoozreaderwing at Ranta-Kerttu in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Thursday, August 15, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (8/17/2019 UTC) at Ranta-Kerttu in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

This book is looking for a new reader from the Turku Summer Meet Up.