The Alphabet Sisters

by Monica McInerney | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by camis of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 8/5/2009
Journal Entry 1 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 05, 2009
This book has been registered to raise awareness of LUCIA, a small charity which supports women and orphans in Ethiopia. BookCrossers around the world are taking part in a challenge in September 2009, where we will be releasing hundreds of books with a word relating to women's roles in the title. If you would like to donate to this worthwhile charity, please click here.

Journal Entry 2 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, November 23, 2009
Sending to teh Deember birthday recipient from BCUK Extra

Journal Entry 3 by calalilly from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 31, 2010
Really sorry Camis for not journalling this earlier. I was checking out the order of Graham Hurley books when I cast my eye on this in my bookcase along with some other books I received in the December exchange. I'd done journals for them but just missed this one.
Looking forward to reading this book and hopefully it won't be om my tbr pile for too long.