Peter S. Beagle's Immortal Unicorn

by Peter S. Beagle | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by LFL_CedarPark of Austin, Texas USA on 6/7/2003
Journal Entry 1 by LFL_CedarPark from Austin, Texas USA on Saturday, June 07, 2003
I don't believe I will be reading this anytime soon. I hope it is enjoyed by another.

Journal Entry 2 by LFL_CedarPark at NZ M-Bag in NZ M-Bag, New Zealand -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, September 18, 2004

Released 14 yrs ago (9/18/2004 UTC) at NZ M-Bag in NZ M-Bag, New Zealand -- Controlled Releases

for Jamesmum's m-bag.

Journal Entry 3 by jamesmum from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Off it goes!

Journal Entry 4 by jamesmum at on Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Released 14 yrs ago (10/6/2004 UTC) at

Journal Entry 5 by libragirl from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 11, 2004
Arrived in New Zealand

Journal Entry 6 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, January 21, 2005
A parcel of books in my letterbox,that makes a perfect day.Looking forward to reading.Thanks

Journal Entry 7 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, July 06, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/6/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

This book was on my reading pile but I am unable to get it read before leaving the country and it is therefore being given to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 8 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, July 09, 2009
Lytteltonwitch told me she was bringing round a few books... I think she meant to say a few boxes of books!

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 9 yrs ago (5/30/2010 UTC) at The Coffee Club OBCZ, High Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

In the OBCZ.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.