Blaming (Virago Modern Classics)

by Elizabeth Taylor | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dravenxiv of Derby, not specified not specified on 7/29/2009
Journal Entry 1 by dravenxiv from Derby, not specified not specified on Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I tried to like this one as one of the classics that should be read, but I really couldn't get into it and gave up a few chapters in

Journal Entry 2 by dravenxiv at By Mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (7/30/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

being posted to another book crosser

Journal Entry 3 by Lottiotta from Aberdovey, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, August 06, 2009
Thanks so much! This is perfect, as I've just moved house and all of my actual TBRs are in boxes with tape all over them... I was panicking a bit as I hadn't got any books to read until they're unpacked, and even resorted to (*gasp*) going to the library.

Thank you again!

Journal Entry 4 by Lottiotta at Coffee#1 Wood Street in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (5/11/2011 UTC) at Coffee#1 Wood Street in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

This has been on my TBR shelf for months, if not years. I finally admitted to myself that I won't get around to reading it, and it would be best in the hands of another reader. :)

This is on the BookCrossing shelf, towards the back of the cafe and to the left.